Just talking...

Dad has been placed in his final resting place at St. Mary's cemetery. I didn't realize how heavy ashes were until I held them.  It was very unexpected.  Anywho, We met the Deacon at their niche on April 11, 2016 at 10am.  He said some prayers and mom placed him in.  During that time of prayers, a cardinal was chirping away.  It gave me some comfort knowing dad was with us and trying to make it easier for all.  At the time, they didn't have the tab of his year of death, just birth.  Should check on that soon.  Just a very solomon day.

After that, John and I had to go to General RV to pick up our RV.  Bill drove us up there plus he wanted to see it as well :)  We stopped by my mom's house for a bit so she could check it out.  After that, we drove it to storage.  It was pretty daunting to me....and LOUD! I wasn't expecting that.

I have been trying to keep busy so I don't cry every second of the day but when I hear a cardinal,first I get upset then I ease up.  Everything is setting me off lately and I have been extra tired.

Mom is in the process of looking for a condo as well.  She found a few but haven't gone in them yet.  So hard to say goodbye to a house after all that has happened in there.  *sigh*  Gotta stop this crying...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dermatologist

My head is going to explode!