Oncologist Update

I went to see Dr Hanna to get his confirm diagnosis of this cancer business and he said that everything has shrunk and it looks good!  

Again, he tried to do a check up and he asked if I was using the dilator.  I have been good so I told him yes but the small.  I guess I am not putting up there far enough because the walls are collapsing (in other words, closing up).  He is ordering a new CT Scan to make sure everything is going well since he cannot do a physical exam.  

I am going off Megastrol!  I have my last bottle, using that up and DONE! One less drug to take!  It will be all lupus meds!  

I get to see him in about 4 months so that would be about June-ish (the surgery month!).  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dermatologist

My head is going to explode!