Hello December!
Sorry I haven't written in a while. Not much has been going on in the past 3 to 4 weeks.
Mom is getting stronger every day. Her surgeon and specialist say she is healing very well. She still has restrictions but at least things are positive. As for my dad, he is still weak and becoming more despondent. That cdiff (diarrhea that is very contagious) came back as well. So it has put him in a depressive mood. Poor guy cannot catch a break.
Thanksgiving was busy. Jim came up with the kids and helped mom out in the kitchen. Denise & Debbie came along with their family. Lots of people, dogs and food! :)
As for me, I went to the oncologist and he checked me out and didn't feel anything unusual but he wants me to get a creatinine test and CT scan to check for sure if my cancer is gone. I hope so because I don't think I want to go through another round of that bullshit. I'm still trying to get my life back to normal from the first round. I will be seeing my radiologist this Wednesday (Dec 3). I will be mentioning to him about the painful urination and the Azo is just not cutting it. Hopefully he can give me a Rx that is a little stronger to help me out.
Football season is finally over! WOO! Well there are the bowl games but the constant Saturday screaming is over for now! YAY! Now the hubby is battling some kind of upper respiratory infection. I feel bad for him because that cough just sounds horrible. I have been making him my ACV/honey drink to help alleviate the cough a bit. Hopefully he will be feeling better by Christmas.
I handed down my Libby over the weekend to my niece, Courtney. Now she will find out what she has been missing! I love driving and escaping when I can. I did purchase a new car too (well duh!).. I got a 2015 Jeep Cherokee Latitude. It is quite different from my Libby and doesn't ride like a normal Jeep but it is very comfortable! I'm in love with the color! I never thought I would be a light color fan. Most of my vehicles were burgandy but they did not offer that color in this model. It was just a bright red (yuck!). Not a big fan of black, blue or white as well. The grays were nice but it didn't really stick with me. But when I saw this color (named Cashmere), I just fell! I haven't quite hit 100 miles on it but when all the paperwork was filed and official, it only had 25 miles. Very happy with this car so far. Rides really nice.
Well that's about it on this end. Maybe putting the tree up today if my hands and joints allow. But other than that, just another day. Now I have to find somewhere to drive ;)
Mom is getting stronger every day. Her surgeon and specialist say she is healing very well. She still has restrictions but at least things are positive. As for my dad, he is still weak and becoming more despondent. That cdiff (diarrhea that is very contagious) came back as well. So it has put him in a depressive mood. Poor guy cannot catch a break.
Thanksgiving was busy. Jim came up with the kids and helped mom out in the kitchen. Denise & Debbie came along with their family. Lots of people, dogs and food! :)
As for me, I went to the oncologist and he checked me out and didn't feel anything unusual but he wants me to get a creatinine test and CT scan to check for sure if my cancer is gone. I hope so because I don't think I want to go through another round of that bullshit. I'm still trying to get my life back to normal from the first round. I will be seeing my radiologist this Wednesday (Dec 3). I will be mentioning to him about the painful urination and the Azo is just not cutting it. Hopefully he can give me a Rx that is a little stronger to help me out.
Football season is finally over! WOO! Well there are the bowl games but the constant Saturday screaming is over for now! YAY! Now the hubby is battling some kind of upper respiratory infection. I feel bad for him because that cough just sounds horrible. I have been making him my ACV/honey drink to help alleviate the cough a bit. Hopefully he will be feeling better by Christmas.
Well that's about it on this end. Maybe putting the tree up today if my hands and joints allow. But other than that, just another day. Now I have to find somewhere to drive ;)
Comments