Winter blues continue

Ok I have been charting my depression since it has becoming worse.  I am going to be talking with my doctor about it and who I can get help from.

For example how I have been feeling.  A normal person would be excited to be graduating with honors.  To be quite honest, I don't really care.  Yeah so? I obtained a degree...that is what you are supposed to do.  *shrugs*  I don't even know what to do with this degree.  I feel such great pressure to do something with it and I don't even know what to do.  I am going to try to get certified again in June but if it doesn't come true, I don't know. That's June... too far to think about, gotta get through today.

I have little joy left to look in my life.  I feel regret of not raising a family and the fear of having no one to take care of me when I am older just saddens me.  My oldest sister emailed me to warn me about some cancer that runs in our family.  Honestly, I don't care.  Bad enough I have lupus and now you want me to worry about cancer. Really?  It can do whatever it wants to do to my body.  Sucks enough I don't have enough energy for an entire day.

We have some camping trips planned but that doesn't really get me pumped.  I do most of the work (shopping, getting stuff organized, cleaning, setting up).  Speaking of that, why can't the fucking sink just stay clean?  I spent an evening cleaning it and this morning I find it full of fucking dishes.  Is it really that hard to put soap on a sponge and clean? It's not even a lot!

I am just constantly angry at every little thing.  Or crying.  Go out, put on the everything is fine face.  I get home, I just hermit myself and hide.  I just feel alone.  Well, not alone... not understood.

So maybe my rheummy so I ask all kinds of questions to, can direct me to some kind of mental health specialist and maybe I can help myself out of this low point.  I know there are a few things I cannot change that I reluctantly accepted...not happy about it whatsoever but not much I can do since it is the other person who has the problem.

I am grateful to have this blog and write whatever I want without reservation.  It's like talking to a safe friend who isn't going to judge me but listen.  Anywho, there was a promise made to me and I guess I will find out in 72 hours if it kept.  I have a feeling it won't because this person has made the same promise about the same thing for the past 7 (almost 8) years.  Guess I will find out soon...

Trying to keep my chin up and soaking up the sunshine

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dermatologist

My head is going to explode!