Change in hair....
Well... I am going to see if I can get my hair cut a bit shorter. I don't care if I have bald spot or not anymore. Tired of worrying about what others think or say. Eff 'em!
Anywho, I ordered a bleaching agent and SFX Napalm Orange to put in my hair! Not sure if I want to do it all over or highlight it but it's going in. I guess it just depends on how short I can go with my hair. If it is short enough, I may just do the whole thing.
I cannot wait until I get my stuff to do it. Should be in between Dec 2 - 8. Just waiting to hear when it is shipped to get a better delivery date!
Anywho, I ordered a bleaching agent and SFX Napalm Orange to put in my hair! Not sure if I want to do it all over or highlight it but it's going in. I guess it just depends on how short I can go with my hair. If it is short enough, I may just do the whole thing.
I cannot wait until I get my stuff to do it. Should be in between Dec 2 - 8. Just waiting to hear when it is shipped to get a better delivery date!
Comments