Here we go again....
Ok I do not believe in New Year's resolutions but to start when I feel ready. Saying that, I am going to use the South Beach Diet (SBD). Stacy and Bill have used it and praise the results. So I started to read on it to be sure it wouldnt affect my autoimmune disease. From what I found out, it isnt really any different than what I am doing. Of course, the breads, rice, baked goods, and fruit are cut out the first 2 weeks but that's ok. It's only 2 weeks. My sugars I may have a bit of a problem but again, it's 2 weeks. It's not like after 2 weeks I can go hog wild. It slowly re-introduces those carbs (not so much the sugars).
My goal is to re-distribute my weight so I dont feel so 'fat'. I am going to remeasure myself on Sunday and do a picture. Not sure if I want to post it on here yet. I may do a before and after. I will retake both at the end of February. That way if I falter, I can pick up.
End of January, we are going to Texas. John wants to take me there. The hard part is leaving my pup behind. I will have pup withdrawls. :( Yeah I know she is just a dog but she is MY dog. You pet lovers/childless folks know what I am talking about.
Anywho, it's already getting close to mid January! Thank the good Lord!
My goal is to re-distribute my weight so I dont feel so 'fat'. I am going to remeasure myself on Sunday and do a picture. Not sure if I want to post it on here yet. I may do a before and after. I will retake both at the end of February. That way if I falter, I can pick up.
End of January, we are going to Texas. John wants to take me there. The hard part is leaving my pup behind. I will have pup withdrawls. :( Yeah I know she is just a dog but she is MY dog. You pet lovers/childless folks know what I am talking about.
Anywho, it's already getting close to mid January! Thank the good Lord!
Comments