2009 stuffs
Well starting (again), I am getting myself back into a workout regimen. I did my measurements and it didnt look like much has changed but I sure feel it.
Anywho, my dad is at home and doing ok. He is getting stronger a little everyday. His birthday is the 6th (Tuesday) and he will be 74. I didnt know what to do for him so I just went out and got him chicken shack chicken, ribs, potatoes, and cole slaw for him.
Speaking of Chicken Shack, Stacy and I had that on NYE while the guys were going down to FL for a BCS game. We couldnt justify doing more driving than relaxing. So we stayed home with our pups.
I sang at the Christmas Eve Mass and we also had on Dec 14 our Christmas mediation with the St Gertrude choir and dance. It was my first time with this dance company. I decided to stay on with the dance company and we have two performances regarding the Lent season. The dates are to be determined but I will post when I do find out.
Anywho, I hope everyone had a good start to 2009. Mine hasnt been great but I am trying to let God show me the pass He wants for me.
Anywho, my dad is at home and doing ok. He is getting stronger a little everyday. His birthday is the 6th (Tuesday) and he will be 74. I didnt know what to do for him so I just went out and got him chicken shack chicken, ribs, potatoes, and cole slaw for him.
Speaking of Chicken Shack, Stacy and I had that on NYE while the guys were going down to FL for a BCS game. We couldnt justify doing more driving than relaxing. So we stayed home with our pups.
I sang at the Christmas Eve Mass and we also had on Dec 14 our Christmas mediation with the St Gertrude choir and dance. It was my first time with this dance company. I decided to stay on with the dance company and we have two performances regarding the Lent season. The dates are to be determined but I will post when I do find out.
Anywho, I hope everyone had a good start to 2009. Mine hasnt been great but I am trying to let God show me the pass He wants for me.
Comments