Last Month of 2008
Wowee! Where did the time go? The Christmas season is upon us! Zroom! Anywho, here's a snipet of whats up....
My Dad ~ He is coming home this Tuesday (12/2). It really opens my eyes on how the hosptials and nursing homes treat stroke patients. And the insurance! Just goes back to my belief on how much I loathe any insurance company. They pretty much have you by the 'balls'. But at least he will recover at home, HIS HOME.
Car ~ I did get my car back about a few weeks ago. Now I have to go to court as a witness on 12/4. I think the kid is trying to get his careless driving ticket knocked down to a lesser charge. This should prove interesting. hahaha
Other news ~
My Dad ~ He is coming home this Tuesday (12/2). It really opens my eyes on how the hosptials and nursing homes treat stroke patients. And the insurance! Just goes back to my belief on how much I loathe any insurance company. They pretty much have you by the 'balls'. But at least he will recover at home, HIS HOME.
Car ~ I did get my car back about a few weeks ago. Now I have to go to court as a witness on 12/4. I think the kid is trying to get his careless driving ticket knocked down to a lesser charge. This should prove interesting. hahaha
Other news ~
- Bobo has a new friend. We got another budgie about a week ago. Her name is Jojo and she is green and yellow (for the moment). She is chirping up a storm and the two are bonding very well.
- For all you people who keep asking about kids... NO. If it happens, I will blog it and you will know, ok?
- My choir at church has been going fantastic! I am also thinking about joining the dance company as well. For once in my life, I feel like a part of something and not jsut a body taking up air. The merger for my church will happen July 1, 2009. I am excited about the name (no clue yet) and who will be leading the congregation. I am hoping Fr. Jim will be able to stay.
Comments