The Cost of Text Messaging
This is sounding like a novel! I wonder what the 3rd book is going to be about! hahahha
Anywho, called the claim department and it the total damage cost (including towing) is $5,024.18. All I can say is that text message better be worth that kid's insurance going up, big time! I am going to call the body shop to see if they need me for anything to start this repair so that I can have my car back. I miss my car. :(
Now I find out that the cost could go up once the body shop starts tearing things apart and the estimated time is now a month. WTF?! When it f'in rains, it pours. Yeah I know this is only temporary but you know, I dont need this shit! Why can't people understand this?
Anywho, called the claim department and it the total damage cost (including towing) is $5,024.18. All I can say is that text message better be worth that kid's insurance going up, big time! I am going to call the body shop to see if they need me for anything to start this repair so that I can have my car back. I miss my car. :(
Now I find out that the cost could go up once the body shop starts tearing things apart and the estimated time is now a month. WTF?! When it f'in rains, it pours. Yeah I know this is only temporary but you know, I dont need this shit! Why can't people understand this?
Comments