September Update

I am still in shock how fast summer is ending! Why can't winter be this short? Anywho, I have a wild, packed month ahead of me and it is all contained in one week! Anywho here's the breakdown:
  • Sept 20th ~ having a few friends over to party
  • Sept 22nd ~ My sister's birthday and my last measurements before surgery
  • Sept 24th ~ My birthday! YAY!
  • Sept 25th ~ My surgery
  • Sept 26th ~ Post Op
  • Sept 27th ~ Lupus Walk
  • Sept 28th ~ Christening for his side of the family.
See what I mean! YIKES! I cannot wait for the surgery to be done so I can concentrate on getting better and back to life. I know this is a September post but on Oct 1st, I am trying for St Germaine's choir for the season. This will be a first for me! Really nervous about it but it will be an experience! :)
I will post on the above events when they happen and when I have the moment in time.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dermatologist

My head is going to explode!