Monumentus Point in Life

Ok so I am exaggerating but I feel it is. Today being my 34th birthday is also my last birthday with glasses! Tomorrow I am going in for Lasik! I am so nervous but excited too! I am glad that I have an extra day to relax since my weekend is already filled with activities. I have my Lupus Walk on Saturday and then a Christening on Sunday.

It's all go go go. Next week will be the church's practice tryouts for the choir (which I am excited about) and then the blessing of the pets for St. Francis on Oct 4th at St Mary's. At least most of the activities are not long and arduous but they tend to be right in the middle of the day. Oh well, I guess sacrifices are a part of life!

Have a good rest of the week (last full of week of September!!!)

Comments

Anonymous said…
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! I hope you will have many, MANY more wonderful years! Best wishes for the Lasik tomorrow, how exciting!
Shawn said…
Happy Birthday!! I'm so envious of your Lasik. That's the first thing I'm going to do when I get a real job ;)

Good luck!

Popular posts from this blog

Dermatologist

My head is going to explode!