Just a Quickie
Well I recieved my midterm back last night. My teacher, June, wrote all the percentages on the board. Now I knew I did well but how some of the questions were asked threw me off. I had to revert back to when I was in college full time. For me, I will take out the prepositional phrases to get to the meat of the question. This didnt work since some questions weren't full thoughts. So I went through it and did the ones I knew and went back to the ones I had trouble understanding.
So, as I was saying, June wrote all of our percentages on the board and it ranged from 99 to 66 percent. I knew I didnt do bad since this is my only class and I know I should do well. I knew I was in the 90% range. When she was handing them back with our lab work and our last quiz, she asked me if I really wanted my midterm back. I told her yes I do. She gave me my papers and I looked it over and there it was.......
So, as I was saying, June wrote all of our percentages on the board and it ranged from 99 to 66 percent. I knew I didnt do bad since this is my only class and I know I should do well. I knew I was in the 90% range. When she was handing them back with our lab work and our last quiz, she asked me if I really wanted my midterm back. I told her yes I do. She gave me my papers and I looked it over and there it was.......
99%
WOWEE! I impressed myself! I knew I did well but not THAT well! This just gives me another boost of confidence! First I had a deaf woman sign to me and I jumped right into a conversation with her and now this! I think this is God's way of telling me to go forward with the interpreter degree. He is setting me on the path, I truly feel this!
Comments
99% is top notch !!!!
You found your way !!! ;-)