"Lousy Smarch Weather" - H. Simpson



For those who don't know where I pulled that line from and those who dont know I am a Simpsons fan!

You have said it, Homer! Everytime we have snow melt, we have a 'weather warning'. I use quotes since the meterologists in Michigan cannot get it right and yet they still have a job. Man, I need a job like that. Always wrong and still get paid. But I digress...
Amazing how time flies! Well let's get on with the nicer weather. Here's the breakdown on special dates in order:

Mom K ~ 2nd
Ashley ~ 3rd
Dad K ~ 5th
Jimmy ~ 7th
Billy ~ 11th
Andrew ~ 14th
Ivan ~ 20th
Debbi ~ 29th
My sign language class is going great. I had some set back about when and where to go for my new degree. I am just letting things go and letting them fall. I am enjoying learning and met a couple of nice folks too! I have my Midterm on the 4th.
Other than the above, just another month of cold and snow. I am looking forward to spring so I can start on my garden.

Comments

Cheryl said…
Reminds me of our "Storm Watch". Anytime it rains here in SoCal, we're immediately on STORM WATCH. Sheesh. you'd think we're all going to die of 1" of rain or something. lol
Darla said…
OH I know! The two things I cannot stand about this winter are 1)the drivers and 2) being stuck indoors. I am so ready for Spring!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Dermatologist

My head is going to explode!