Back at it!
Ok I know I get into my exercise kick in the midst of the holidays but I feel more motivated to let off steam this way. I am supposed to keep my stress down anyways so what the heck! :)
So I think I figured a routine out for myself.
Mon/Wed/Fridays ~ Go to the gym. (M/W ~ after work; Friday with John)
Tuesday/Thurs ~ Weather permitting... take Piper for a walk or do an at-home video.
I need to measure myself again with picture. I may do that over the weekend. There just is not enough time during the week to get other things done. Man, work is just interrupting my social calendar! hahahaha
Also, I am looking at 2008 and it is a leap year. How fast 4 years goes by! I pretty much have all my Christmas shopping done. I bought all my cookie baking stuff last weekend. It wasnt as bad as I thought it was going to be. I may not make as much but just getting time with the parents is what matters.
Anywho, watch for the colors to change on the blog since Christmas is coming! Have a great day!
So I think I figured a routine out for myself.
Mon/Wed/Fridays ~ Go to the gym. (M/W ~ after work; Friday with John)
Tuesday/Thurs ~ Weather permitting... take Piper for a walk or do an at-home video.
I need to measure myself again with picture. I may do that over the weekend. There just is not enough time during the week to get other things done. Man, work is just interrupting my social calendar! hahahaha
Also, I am looking at 2008 and it is a leap year. How fast 4 years goes by! I pretty much have all my Christmas shopping done. I bought all my cookie baking stuff last weekend. It wasnt as bad as I thought it was going to be. I may not make as much but just getting time with the parents is what matters.
Anywho, watch for the colors to change on the blog since Christmas is coming! Have a great day!
Comments