Yates Cider Mill



We went to Yates Cider Mill today to get pumpkins, donuts and cider. Here's the mill with the line of folks waiting to get in. John and Piper stand next to the ruler.



If you look within the branches, you can see Piper splashing in there. She went after something and didnt realize it was deep. She was soaked from head to toes. It's a good thing it wasnt too cold out. She did dry off pretty quick being that the weather was windy and sunny.



John found this tree trunk. It was huge!! So he jumped up there and I tried to show the how all this trunk really is! The other picture was just an artsy thing. I liked how the sun shined on the water and the leaves floating on the water.


Another artsy phonto with the wooden fence in the foreground. I always like the sun streams in my photos. Here's our little girl at 10 months and 35lbs.
We had a good time and pup fell asleep pretty much when we got home.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dermatologist

My head is going to explode!