Piper Jo, Urban Hiker


OK so we got Piper a dog backpack in hopes to wear her out on her walks. I took her for a four mile walk today and she had no problems with her pack. I didn't put too much in there. Just her bags and a couple of treats. The pouches aren't too big but it has lots of room to put small things in there. I don't want to weigh her down too much since she isnt used to this pack. But she doesnt resist putting it on and adjusting the straps. There was a lady at Petsmart that told me that she (Piper) would look cute in this one clothing article. I politely said no thank you. She would chew the thing up in seconds! Glad she doesnt do that to our clothing! I nicknamed her Destructor! Anywho, just wanted to show how big she is getting and we are putting her to use...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dermatologist

My head is going to explode!