My Goodness...It's May!

Good Day to Everyone!

Sorry for shirking on the details of the goings on. The last few weeks has been busy with work and trying to fit life into it as well. So here I go....

As mentioned above, work has been busy which is good especially in the automotive market. Now the painful time of waiting. This back and forth bit can go on for a month or so. Just hope we get his opportunity.
With my aerobic classes ~ I am getting bored and the room is getting tight. I figure I need to shake things up for myself and get out. I felt like the odd person there most of the time. I am in the odd age in the class. There are the really young who talk about boyfriends or college and then there are the older folks who talk about their children and vacation spots. That is one of the reasons why I dont want to go to class anymore. I just dont like being in a room and still feel alone after trying to engage a conversation. So I am going to do my own thing and do cardio program that will challenge my endurance and separate my upper and lower body lifting while incorporating my core exercises as well. I am glad my folks raised me to be independant. It would be nice to have a workout partner to help spot and encourage but I am ok with doing it alone. Went to Tammy's to get re-evaulated and I did better on my skin fold test and I am 1% away from my goal. woohoo! My inches went down from the last time she measured as well. All is good!
Piper Jo ~ She is going to be 5 months in 1.5 weeks. She went to the vet and weighed in at 24 lbs and has her rabies shot. John went out yesterday and got her license so she is now a grown up pup. It's funny, Roseville has dog license that is gold. How Eastside is that!? haha But she is getting bigger everyday and losing her baby teeth. Getting better on walks and learning on coming better each day. I took her to the dog park 4/27/07 and she did real well. She did venture off on her own but kept me in her sight. When I called her, she came. I am very proud of the little munchkin.
Still charting my cycle and things look good to go. I am looking forward to seeing if conceiving is a possibility. We went to a christening on Sunday and I got to hold a 1.5 week old. He is very cute and very squishy. It reminds me of my nieces/nephews when they were that little. *sigh* I think I still have my charting homepage on my blog if anyone is interested and have thoughts. I also belong to a great group of gals who have autoimmune diseases and TTC (trying to conceive) board. There is one gal who has two beautiful girls! It gives me such hope since my lupus isnt as bad as I hear from most. I feel confident that God will bless us with at least one child. I would still like 3 but that is not for me to say, I just accept.

Anywho, there's the update. The font editor isnt working on blogger so I have to use boring text and no centering. *SNORE*

HAVE A GREAT WEEK!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dermatologist

My head is going to explode!