Milestone Achieved!

I checked my bank account this morning and as of 5/28/07, I am credit card debt FREE! I cannot believe it! I had this debt for over 10 years and now... I am free! I still have a car payment and school but at least with those, I dont feel like it is a never ending battle. I canceled all the cards once the bank cleared them as well. I havent celebrated yet since I have to recoop my savings but I think a few nice things for me are in order! :) Being almost out of debt will make it easier if/when I get pregnant and stay home with the baby since we are not fans of day care.

End of June, we are going to Tahquanemon Falls (Paradise, MI) for a camping trip with our pup. I cannot believe she is going to be 6 months soon. She is growing up so fast! I will be posting her 6 months after the 10th. She is still leggy and skinny. We went to see my folks over the weekend and Krissy is doing ok. She has lost her bottom teeth and gets around slowly. I feel so bad for her but she still can move about. I dont know if she is going to make it for the blessing and I know I will be a basket case when she passes away. But she is still living and that is what I am living for ... for the NOW.

I am still working out and haven't measured myself. I am waiting to see when Kelly is available so she can do it. I tried to do it but I am not sure where she measures. I should ask her where and how snug I should make the tape. I am going to try to work out real hard this month so I can look great for our camping trip.

Also, Becca had her baby girl...Tatiana Helena on May 18th (9lbs 6oz). Becca called me over the holiday and asked me to be Tatiana's Godmom. I am so excited and honored. The baptism will be in July sometime and possibly in Canada. We may go and see her this weekend. Just depends on what goes on and such. I am looking forward to seeing the new addition to the family.

I think I caught up on everything. Everything is ok on the homefront.

Hope everyone had a good holiday weekend!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dermatologist

My head is going to explode!