Some of my Photo Pictures











Here are two of the families that let me do some pictures of their families. I am going to start my photo portfolio after the holidays since every weekend has been full of activities. I would like to start this as a part time of family, children, and pet pictures. I found that children are more of a challenge than pets. Also, as a gift from my friend, I have photoshop to help out fix pictures. I have oodles to read this winter.

Also, I have to put this in this blog...KUDOS to my friend Jennifer! She made me (and my hubby) a scrapbook of our meeting, dating and wedding. I absolutely love it!!!! I cannot wait to show it to my family this Christmas Eve. Jennifer, that was the most awesome gift I have ever received! Thank you sooooo much!!!!! XOOXXOXO

Comments

Anonymous said…
You're welcome for the scrapbook. I hope you enjoy it for years to come! xoxo

Popular posts from this blog

Dermatologist

My head is going to explode!