December! Wowee!!


I cannot believe it is December! My exercise has been suffering! I get a day in here and there but nothing like the month or so before. I figure I am not going to stress out about it and start over in January when all the holiday bustle is done.
Anywho, here is a picture of us at MSU. We were taking a few of us to make cards with. This is one of my favorites! :)
I made some cookies over the weekend to send off to Deanna (Hi Sis!) and her family. I hope they like them! Hopefully, I will get their package sent off before the weekend. I also had my first photo gig last Saturday (12/9). I think it went ok. Some shots I wasnt pleased with but that is part of learning. I would like to do more and get a feel of how this camera works.
Hope everyone is having a good holiday season and I will definitely be posting another soon! :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dermatologist

My head is going to explode!