Saturday November 4,2006
It's November? Crap! I must of slept through October! :) Anywho, I am still working with Tammy on toning my bod up. She has given me some great suggestions on how to break up the mundane workout schedule. This week, I am adding another day to my workout schedule. It's about time I do. I have been exercising for 2 weeks, 3 days a week. I am adding another day and going to incorporate a circuit day to get things interesting and confuse my body. I think my schedule will be:
Monday - Cardio
Tuesday - Strength
Wed - Circuit
Thurs - Strength
Friday - Cardio
I think I am going to keep my weekends free in case I miss a day and I can make it up. I cannot tell if there is an improvement but I will be doing my picture this Friday with measurements. I may weigh myself but I remind myself about me doing heavier weights and that will make up some of my weight now. As long as I feel good when I look in the mirror and not want to throw up! :) I know I still have a way to go but the first step is always important!
Here's to a new week and more ways to make myself better!
Monday - Cardio
Tuesday - Strength
Wed - Circuit
Thurs - Strength
Friday - Cardio
I think I am going to keep my weekends free in case I miss a day and I can make it up. I cannot tell if there is an improvement but I will be doing my picture this Friday with measurements. I may weigh myself but I remind myself about me doing heavier weights and that will make up some of my weight now. As long as I feel good when I look in the mirror and not want to throw up! :) I know I still have a way to go but the first step is always important!
Here's to a new week and more ways to make myself better!
Comments