The first two weeks...


Good Morning, Starshine.. the Earth says 'hello'!
Ok so the week before was a great week and this week was not as well but I did jog my 2 miles. Last night, I jogged one and then jogged the other at 4mph at a 7% incline to work the back end a bit. Not sure if there is an improvement but I did feel like yuck this week for not working out. So this is my result...it looks ok. Not 100% pleased but I do know now that without me exercising, it does make me feel sluggish. Plus I sleep better with a good workout. Yeah, I didn't exercise this morning but this is the last homegame until next fall. I have things going on the next few weekends but at least I know I can wake up at a non-work time. :)
OK measurements:
Neck: 14"
Chest: 38"
Waist: 35"
Hips: 45
From what I have written down from Oct 13th in my exercise journal, (Chest: 40, Waist: 36, Hips: 45) Looks like I lost some in the chest and waist. Of course the chest has to go first, huh? Cruel joke.. :)
So I am going to post this and check out the other picture I did some time ago to see if there is any improvements. I should use last week as a push to keep up me going and look forward to exercising to get rid of stress and make me feel sexy because I am yummy! :) hahahha
Comments