Hell!o! I'm back!

 It's been really long since I just did a random blog about things in my life.  Let's see...what has happened.. Oh hell, I don't remember.  So much.  I still have my problems with self esteem and depression (that will never change) but I am exercising more and getting my weight down.  Just eating better choices, moving more and not eating past 7pm.  I sound like a gremlin! hahaha

I am still studying Italian and have a blog only for that.  It keeps me focused on the language. I met a woman who is the same age as me, married, no kids from a language exchange site.  We usually talk 2x a week over video.  It really does help with getting over that "scared" talking part. 

Yesterday, April 10 2022,  Sam my parakeet passed away.  He was my oldest.  I adopted him about 12 years ago so I think he was probably around 13. Sundays I usually just let them fly about the room without me intervening but when I came in to check on them, he was behind my laptop, dead. I buried him by the lilac bush.  Poor little guy but at least he was flying around and not stuck in the cage.  I thought I had a picture of him on my laptop but I guess I don't.  Oh well, I have a few on my Italian blog.  I'll never forget that boy.

Well, it is Easter week so there are a lot of church things going on, not that I have anything to do with them.  Just can't do much when the right foot and ankle don't want to cooperate. Oh and my left eye is still jacked up.  I had eye surgery to correct keracotoneous but still nothing feels right.  I might get a lens in June but I guess we will see.  (I made a funny!)  

I also am doing a blog on our camping travels this year.  If it goes well, I will continue but mostly get to get away from facebook.  So many keyboard warriors that think I want to hear about their opinion.  I have deleted many just because if they cannot talk to me even over texting to me, they are not worth my time.  Basically now, FB is a recipe finder.  Just done with the social media in that respect.  

That's about it.  This is probably why I couldn't do a weekly blogger because nothing goes on with my life or I want to publicize.  Anywho, have a great day and speak to you soon!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dermatologist

My head is going to explode!