Lousy S-March weather
Well let's see... update since the last time...
Talked to my dr about my depression and she (my rheummy) told me if I needed anti-depressants then I really need to talk to my GP. The GP would have a better understanding on those types of drugs than my rheummy. Have I mention how much I love my rheummy? Anywho, I rather not get involved with more drugs so I will have to train my brain to see the positives in my life. I don't understand why the negative is so much easier than the positive. I would think a person would rather be happy than sad. Just odd.
My addiction to getting scarves is getting out of hand. Well, no not really! Every time I see that word clearance, I have to look! I think I have over 30 scarves but one head. Oh well.... I look great in all of them and they match the mood of the day!
Really not much more to update besides the support group meeting on the 26th which will be fun!
xoxo
Talked to my dr about my depression and she (my rheummy) told me if I needed anti-depressants then I really need to talk to my GP. The GP would have a better understanding on those types of drugs than my rheummy. Have I mention how much I love my rheummy? Anywho, I rather not get involved with more drugs so I will have to train my brain to see the positives in my life. I don't understand why the negative is so much easier than the positive. I would think a person would rather be happy than sad. Just odd.
My addiction to getting scarves is getting out of hand. Well, no not really! Every time I see that word clearance, I have to look! I think I have over 30 scarves but one head. Oh well.... I look great in all of them and they match the mood of the day!
Really not much more to update besides the support group meeting on the 26th which will be fun!
xoxo
Comments