Getting the Body and Spirit back in shape
I decided to do the Sparkpeople (SP) #Fit2Feast challenge. This is to exercise everyday in the month of November, including Thanksgiving. I did not start this on November 1st but I did start this yesterday so I decided to just finish off the month and hopefully making this a habit, again. My clothes, especially my jeans, are fitting snug again and I am feeling lethargic.
Yesterday I did a 45 minute DVD (walking) and it did make me feel great! Today is school so I am walking afterwards. I wish I could do it this morning but I need time to re-coop and on Wednesday mornings, the time is not there. Also, I signed up for SP as well. Trying to stay accountable with my foods and exercising. I am trying not to be obsessed about the point system as well.
Also, I am trying to rekindle my relationship with God again. I have been reading my Bible app, trying to make prayer a part of my day even if to say Thanks, going to church and truly listening to the Word. It is different from what I used to do. Normally, I would go to church, become overwhelmed with guilt and cry. Now, I go in, participate and listen to what God and His Word. I have no reason to have guilt. I feel my bond with Him is rebuilding and He is not there to make me feel guilty but loved. That's all I can ask for.
School is almost at an end. This program is coming to an end but I still have to take one more class to graduate. I cannot believe how fast it all went! I am taking the BEI written test in about a month. I really need to buckle down and read my words, do the practice test again and do some online work.
Anywho, here's to November and to get my body and spirit back in shape and ready to receive Christ. :)
Yesterday I did a 45 minute DVD (walking) and it did make me feel great! Today is school so I am walking afterwards. I wish I could do it this morning but I need time to re-coop and on Wednesday mornings, the time is not there. Also, I signed up for SP as well. Trying to stay accountable with my foods and exercising. I am trying not to be obsessed about the point system as well.
Also, I am trying to rekindle my relationship with God again. I have been reading my Bible app, trying to make prayer a part of my day even if to say Thanks, going to church and truly listening to the Word. It is different from what I used to do. Normally, I would go to church, become overwhelmed with guilt and cry. Now, I go in, participate and listen to what God and His Word. I have no reason to have guilt. I feel my bond with Him is rebuilding and He is not there to make me feel guilty but loved. That's all I can ask for.
School is almost at an end. This program is coming to an end but I still have to take one more class to graduate. I cannot believe how fast it all went! I am taking the BEI written test in about a month. I really need to buckle down and read my words, do the practice test again and do some online work.
Anywho, here's to November and to get my body and spirit back in shape and ready to receive Christ. :)
Comments