Paraffin Bath Spa - Before

My hands have been acting up badly so far and winter hasn't officially hit. With the weather going to cold and hurricane/'superstorm' Sandy hitting the East coast really has affected my body.   I have warming gloves that my mom got me and they work fine until the heat is gone and then it is back to being curled.

my curling hands
You can't tell in the picture but my pinkies are the worst off.  So I did some investigation and found a paraffin bath.  A few folks told me it is good for people with joint pain and also makes the hand soft (oooh!).  Anyhoo, went to BB&B and got a homemedics spa and now I am waiting for the wax to melt.  I will be sure to edit this afterwards but I know this will not be a 'cure'.  Tomorrow I am calling my rheummy and hopefully she can help straighten my hands out.....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dermatologist

My head is going to explode!