Summer in March!

HI!

These last few days in Michigan have been glorious!  The dogs are just loving it!
Zeke (9 months), Jacob (2 years)
So here's a bit of an update....

First of all, school is going ok.  Class is a challenge but I know what is expected.  Just wish I could take another summer off and enjoy not driving anywhere far.  Gas is so damn expensive!

The dogs, and us, are taking training classes.  Yes, I thought I would never do it myself but it was getting to the point where I could not walk either one of the dogs.  They are progressing slow but I am just one person.  What I tend to do is work with them on one specific task, three times and then work on the other dog.. then we play!  We have our last private session this Saturday and then we take them to classes!  I cannot wait for that!

We have 2 camping trips prepped!  One in Algonac and another in Roger's City.  We did get a new travel trailer.  It's a Starcraft Autumn Ridge.  I am really excited about going and seeing how everything will pan out.
For some reason, Blogger won't let me upload the video.  Most of you saw it anyways if you are on my FB page.

My health.... mmmm about 2 or 3 weeks ago my knees were giving me problems then when I went to class to do my turn in the 'hot seat', I felt my knees about to collapse.  Thank goodness I just toughed it out and finished.  But damn, they were on FIRE!  So I called my rheummy and she gave me a prednisone booster and some Tramadal (I call it damn-it-all) to help with the pain.

Hmmmm.... what else has been going on...  I think that's about it.  Just watching my Grizzlies advance in the CIT (playing March 25 in UT)!  Hoping to make it to the FINALS! GO BLACK!! GO GOLD!!

Have a wonderful day and looking forward to posting some videos or pictures from camping or whatever! :)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dermatologist

My head is going to explode!