November Things 2008
Ah the first snowfall I got to see this morning driving in. Woo hoo! :)
Anywho, a little bit of info. Dad is doing ok. He is eating ground food and back to his 'normal' self. He is supposed to be moved to the rehab wing today. I am planning on seeing him after I get home from work. I have a case of caffiene-free Pepsi for him! tee hee I disconnect the other blog since it wasnt being updated so I will send out a mass email when I go and visit no matter if it is no change.
We got a doggie dna thing for Piper J. Hopefully we will get the results before turkey day but that will be foreseen. It will be interesting to know what she is mixed with since labs dont come in size small (she's only 35 lbs).
My car is still in the shop. I am going to call them this Wednesday to find out when I will get it back. The good news is the other insurance has paid my deductible. This is, of course, after they tried to get information about the accident. Um... look at the police report.
I havent been exercising as a ritual for almost a month. My exercise floor is covered with a waterbed liner but that shouldnt be a good excuse. I can move it out of my way. I think I will get myself back on that wagon. I should go to a GP and ask him/her what the heck my cholesterol test means. I look at it and say 'uh ok'.
Other than just dealing with one day at a time and job hunting, things are going ok.
Anywho, a little bit of info. Dad is doing ok. He is eating ground food and back to his 'normal' self. He is supposed to be moved to the rehab wing today. I am planning on seeing him after I get home from work. I have a case of caffiene-free Pepsi for him! tee hee I disconnect the other blog since it wasnt being updated so I will send out a mass email when I go and visit no matter if it is no change.
We got a doggie dna thing for Piper J. Hopefully we will get the results before turkey day but that will be foreseen. It will be interesting to know what she is mixed with since labs dont come in size small (she's only 35 lbs).
My car is still in the shop. I am going to call them this Wednesday to find out when I will get it back. The good news is the other insurance has paid my deductible. This is, of course, after they tried to get information about the accident. Um... look at the police report.
I havent been exercising as a ritual for almost a month. My exercise floor is covered with a waterbed liner but that shouldnt be a good excuse. I can move it out of my way. I think I will get myself back on that wagon. I should go to a GP and ask him/her what the heck my cholesterol test means. I look at it and say 'uh ok'.
Other than just dealing with one day at a time and job hunting, things are going ok.
Comments