May Days....
Spring has finally come and I am suffering with a migraine. Ah! :) Ok first we have our events in this month...
May 2nd ~ John is getting Lasik
May 6th ~ My final Exam
May 10th ~ World Lupus day
May 11th ~ Mom Day!
May 12 ~ I see the eye dr to see if I am a candidate
May 30 ~ Deanna & Cassie's Birthday (Krissy's as well)
Now that I am looking at all these dates, it looks like one right after another. Wowwee! I cannot believe how fast the last few months went. That class kept me bustling! :)
So with a new month, I changed my colors and I upgraded my yellbox so that I can accept/deny messages. I have been dealing with spammers so I upgraded. Take that losers! We are going camping up at Burt Lake in June (12 - 16) . They have a place where you can let your dog swim! Hopefully we will have warm weather so we can let Piper J have a good time. Plus this year, we are taking the jeep as well. John is also looking into taking a trip to Texas after turkey day. That is still up in the air since gas prices are just horrible. If we go, that trip will be a week. That just means that I will be doing Cmas shopping early so I dont have to bother with it when I come back. I usually have it done before turkey day so I am not worried about it.
Anywho, here's to May. YAY!
What Your Flip Flops Say About You |
![]() You are crazy, and mostly in a good way. You have wild ideas, many of which seem drug induced. You are open to new experiences, and you are a bit of a drifter. You're never sure what you'll be doing tomorrow.. and you like it that way. Your ideal warm weather place: the Gold Coast of Australia |

Comments
Thank you