April

Ok I know I have been slacking in my birthday/event annoucements. So here they are:

April 17 ~ Jennifer
April 25 ~ Mom (Hi Mom!)
April 27 ~ Evita @ Stratahan
Things are going ok. School is trudging along. I didnt realize how time/energy consuming one class with a full time job can be! Oh boy! I hate to say but I am so looking forward to be done! John is planning a camping trip with our friends and their dog this summer. I still havent heard of any dates. So far one of the ideas is Picture Rock in the U.P. but that is pretty much all I have heard. Another granduer idea we are trying is painting the front room/hallway and getting new carpet. I kind of like the idea of brightening up the front room since gray looks so cold. This weekend (4/12) we are going up to the Girards for a BBQ. Tatia is walking and talking now and I cannot wait to post a few of her pictures. She will be one next month! I cannot believe it!! It seems Spring is coming in real fast and then next thing we know... Summer is here!
I am looking forward to getting my flower memorial garden. I have my river rock and I need my statue and flowers. I look forward to planting. Gets me out of the house and into something I truly enjoy. Of course, I will post a picture of that as soon as it is up. I may go with more bulbs so it may not be until next year but time will tell.
Anywho, things are ok for April. Just letting the days go by....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dermatologist

My head is going to explode!