Update on measurements and picture


Ok I know I havent done my pictures in a long time but here they are. I feel fat but my own fault since I havent been diligent with my eating and exercising. So here are my measurements to start off June:
Neck : 14"
Chest: 38"
Waist: 35"
Hips: 44.5"
Thighs (R&L) 25"
Calves (R&L) 16"
Arms (R&L) 13.5"
I know I have gained those inches back but oh well... not much can do about the past. Just moving forward! I am doing a challenge on iVillage so that will keep me on track. I am trying to keep my caloric intake around 1500 and today I was just below. Whew! Anywho, start back on the wagon and lose those inches!

Comments

Cheryl said…
It's funny. I think I have the EXACT same measurements as you. lol. Granted, I'm sure our height is different. So, here's to you losing....no no. If you lose, you tend to find things you lose....so, here's to you removing those extra inches forever. ;)

Popular posts from this blog

Dermatologist

My head is going to explode!