Almost 2 weeks....

Ok no picture but there will be one by the end of the week. I went to a health club and I enjoyed it. I am thinking of joining and going 4x a week to get back in shape for summer 2007. I want to have that lean body. I know I wont be skinny but to be leaned out... wooo! I have been doing good with the eating and spacing out my food for the day at work and then not over eating at dinner. I get my fruits, veggies, dairy, and protein. I would like to lose 25 pounds by the end of the year and lean out the icky parts. Yesterday, at the gym, I did the treadmill for 35 minutes at a clip of 4.5 with an incline of 5%. I tried the cross trainer but it made my back ache. So no cross trainer. I also did weight work on my legs. I did leg extensions, ham/glute kickbacks, and reverse leg curls (works the back of the legs). I kept the weight average so I can get the form correct but I didn't want no weight and have no feel of a workout. Tonight, I am doing my Yoga for Weight Loss DVD and Ab work on DH's bench at home. I think I may do the club thing on Mon-Wed-Fri and most likely Sunday. I cannot wait to look awesome for next summer!

Picture on Friday! woohoo!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dermatologist

My head is going to explode!