Woohoo July!

Where does the time go? June flew on by and the next thing I know, it's July! Glad about it though. July seems to be not as k-nutz as June. The wedding preps are going ok. Nothing much to do but to wait. I went to the county building to apply for our license and that should be mailed out this Friday and should have it by Thursday, the latest. Our July 4th weekend was nice. I had a chance to catch up with myself from all the OT I have been putting in last month. It was nice! I got a chance to spend time with Jennifer and have lunch with her. She helped me with eye makeup and such. Just did oodles of girlie things. It was great!

Hope everyone had a nice July 4th weekend!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dermatologist

My head is going to explode!