Cross Training

Oh my! Last night, I needed to change up my routine (getting bored and my body is getting used to it) so I crossed trained with weights and cardio. So I started with weights and benched 50 lbs. I did this 3 X at 10 reps each. I was exhausted! So I went on the treadmill and jogged hard for a quarter of a mile at 7 MPH at an incline of 6%. I am so proud of myself for jogging that hard for that long! So, between each quarter of a mile, I would do some weight work. I did some should flys, abs (upper, sides and lower). I jogged a total of 1.25 miles but breaking it up helped kill the boredom!

Sorry no picture for your eyes to feast on. It's not the bi-weekly picture day!

Comments

Darla said…
Thanks so much for the encouragement! I so appreciate it! I am going to cross train for a bit to wake my body and heart rate up... shake it up, if you will! The clothes fit better only if I can get rid of some weight! Sometimes it is so frustrating but I forget that when my "skinny" clothes fit again!
Jimbob said…
Yo Jojo, E-mail me ASAP. I moved and I need to hand out the new addy.

Popular posts from this blog

Dermatologist

My head is going to explode!